- Country / Region : Singapore
- City : Singapore
- Business group: Selective Distribution
- Contract type: Permanent Job
- Function: Finance
- Reference No.: 212621
- Date of publication: 2022.07.08
PositionRegional Internal Auditor
Sephora is a global leader in omni channel beauty retailing, and a division of LVMH – Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton. At Sephora, we stand together and we stand for something more. For empowerment, for exploration, for the opportunity to impact people’s lives through the unlimited power of beauty. We successfully operate more than three thousand points of sale across Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia, and together we aim to animate the most loved beauty community in the world.
Here in Asia, our teams run omni-channel businesses in 11 markets across the region, in addition to cross-border e-commerce to several more. Our success is built on innovation, a unique product portfolio, market leading digital capability, and our unique customer experience. With ambitious growth plans we are always looking for talented people who aspire to build businesses and develop themselves. Sparked by energy and excitement, our passion is contagious. We are united by a common goal – to reimagine the future of beauty.
The Regional Internal Auditor will be reporting to Director, Finance Operations, supporting the process review, determine the reliability of internal controls both back office, omnichannel operations and ensuring compliance with LVMH/Sephora and Legal guidelines. This includes and not limited to performing financial, internal control/ audit assessments, store operation audits, E-Commerce process, investigations and various departmental projects - undertake at least 50% of travelling throughout the region.
This dynamic position requires working with personnel across all functions of Sephora and at all levels of responsibility. You will understand the key components of risk within the business and ensures that these areas are tested as appropriate. Additionally, you will develop and maintain effective relationships with management so that Internal Audit is seen as a trusted advisor to the business.
You will shine here if you ...
- Perform retail store audit, ecommerce and HQ processes validation to ensure that operations are in line with Sephora standard operation procedure.
- Execute audit activities under minimal direction/ supervision. Exercise initiative and judgment in executing audit procedures.
- Contribute to scoping documents and engagement risk assessments with some supervision / guidance.
- Provide clear, sufficient and well-written evidence to support work, issues and recommendations.
- Prepare issues and recommendations to specific standards for inclusion in the audit report.
- Demonstrate basic project management skills regarding engagement notification, task assignments and monitoring, interim performance evaluation, coaching and time management.
- Cultivate positive relationships with auditees and proactively builds effective working relationships with employees.
- Exercise independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Recognize issues, problems or opportunities and determines whether action is needed.
- Identify and recommend audit approaches and tools to use during the course of an audit.
- Identifies opportunities to implement continuous monitoring and auditing procedures.
We would love to hear from you if you have ...
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- At least 6 years of public accounting/internal audit, with good knowledge of accounting, finance, other key organization functions and internal control areas.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to handle pressure well
- The ability to work well independently and in a team
- An eye for detail
- Are proactive and resourceful
- Integrity within internal and external environment.
- Ability to travel up at least 50%, within all markets that we operate in and international.
- Prior consumer products industry experience is a plus
When joining Sephora, you join the fastest growing and most innovative omnichannel retailer in South East Asia. As part of LVMH, (www.lvmh.com/group), we provide an unparalleled combination of resources, scale, and autonomy to our employees.
Sephora SEA was created through the combination of the Sephora's retail business in South East Asia and Luxola, a Singaporean start-up that broke new frontiers in ecommerce regionally. We proudly maintain an entrepreneurial and technology-focused culture, with all our capabilities built in-house – a rarity in this region.
The data is definitive: diversity leads to better teams, better performance, and better results. Consequently, we actively seek to hire employees of all genders, backgrounds, and experiences. We provide our employees with a unique opportunity to take on senior responsibilities, accelerate their career path, and impact the business of beauty across the world.